THE NEW PARADIGM FOR CHANGE: ONE ORGANIZATION WITH TWO MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Today’s business organization must Run-the-Business to hit this year’s profit targets and simultaneously Change-the-Business to be able to hit next year’s profit targets.
In the new change paradigm, an organization must have both a Run-the-Business Management System and a parallel Change-the-Business Management System.
This book focuses on the Change-the-Business System, called “Organizational Project Management” (OPM), that continuously performs:
- Visioning: Designing better futures for the organization
- Portfolio Management: Allocating resources to create capabilities for the futures
- Program Management: Leading initiatives to build capabilities
- Project Management: Using best minds to design capabilities.
- Change Engineering: Integrating capabilities into operations.