The C'est Si Bon! Haitian Cuisin Cookbook by At Risk Children Foundation was created to help the children overcome destitution and help them to succeed. They do not want anything that elicits pity or hopelessnes in their difficult lives, but rather they are full of hope for a bright future. They need your investment to secure the productive and happy lives ahead of them.
The proceeds from this cookbook and all donations will go to funding programs dedicated to assisting the orphans and vulnerable children in our care.
These resources will be allocated to:
- Chez Moi (My House) Phase 2, expanding our capacity, which entails the construction of another building on the property
- Upgrading the living conditions for our children in Custine, Cavaillon
- Paying for the children to go to school
- Building the Soveyo Learning Center in Custine, Cavaillon
- Ensuring ARCF’s long-term stability to care for disadvantaged Haitian children.