Kim Morris is a well-qualified and experienced learning specialist teacher, having worked in education since 1983. She is the founder of Progress In Learning, an educational provider of key resources, learning support and strategies for effective, wholistic learning.
• Higher Diploma in Education, Junior Primary (Johannesburg College of Education)
• Bachelor’s degree (University of South Africa)
• Further Diploma in Remedial Education (College of Education for Further Training)
• SPELD NZ course for teaching children with specific learning difficulties
• Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment – Basic (Feuerstein Institute)
• TTRS Touch-Type Read and Spell (TTRS) Course supervisor
• Intentional Creativity Teacher (Color of Woman Course)
The easy to use products from Progress In Learning, empowers educators, parents and students themselves, to make a difference. This is reflected in improved academic achievement, health and wellbeing.
Products and services offered include Progress In Learning reading workbooks 1, 2 and 3, individual and small group tutoring, use of computer software programmes and online courses. As an artist Kim has created, inspirational art products ranging from wall art and home decor to apparel and accessories. Her creative workshops provide nurturing for the soul.
Kim’s latest edition, Wings to Fly, a fun coloring and activity journal for children, provides essential tools to promote lifelong health and happiness. It is an extraordinary gift from the heart, for the heart.