Price for 2 Bookstore Gallery Events
$2,484 AUD Save $385 AUD
Why embark on exhausting trips when you can captivate thousands of festival-goers right from your writing sanctuary?
With our Coast-to-Coast Bookstore Gallery service, you can connect with an expansive audience from the comforts of your home.
Your book will be displayed at the two largest book festivals in the US, where publishers, retailers, and hundreds of readers will have the opportunity to see it.
No more miles, no more hassles—just more marketing opportunities! Sign up today!
At every show in the Coast-to-Coast Bookstore Gallery tour listed below, you'll get:
- Placement in the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery – In the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery, four softcover copies of your book will be displayed and available for sale.
- A spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog– Your book cover and book description will appear in our digital catalogue, which features all of the books in our gallery. With just one click from the catalogue, interested buyers can also purchase your book through trusted online retail websites. Attendees can access the digital catalogue through the QR codes displayed in the gallery.
These are the events included in the Coast-to-Coast tour:
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books: Los Angeles, California
Over 150,000 book lovers and media attend the LA Times Festival of Books at USC's University Park Campus each year during the third week of April. The Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery is open on the Saturday & Sunday.
- Miami Book Fair International: Miami, Florida
Miami Book Fair International is an annual event that takes place at Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus and draws more than 200,000 attendees to celebrate literature. This literary festival typically occurs during the third week of November, with the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery available to visitors on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
What You Need to Know
The deadline to sign up is 29 February 2024. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity to introduce your book to readers across the country.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalogue description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookshop.