LA Times Festival of Books 2024 Bookstore Gallery
The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books is one of the largest and most prestigious book festivals in the United States, attracting more than 150,000 booklovers and media members each year. The 2024 festival will take place on 20-21 April on the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles.
Since its debut in 1996, the festival has joined literature lovers with hundreds of booksellers, publishers, and literary organisations. The LA Times Festival of Books 2024 Bookstore Gallery service is your chance to showcase your book at this major industry event.
With this service, you get:
- Placement in the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery – In the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery, 4 softcover copies of your book will be displayed and sold.
- A spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalogue – Your book cover and book description will appear in our digital catalogue, which features all of the books in our gallery. With just one click from the catalogue, interested buyers can also purchase your book through trusted online retail websites. Attendees can access the digital catalogue through the QR codes displayed in the gallery.
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
What You Need to Know
The deadline to sign up is 29 February 2024, but spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis, so don't wait too long to secure your spot.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalogue description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookshop.
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.