Blog Tour - Cruise
Make the most out of the Internet's marketing prowess and let your book go on a blog tour without even leaving home! The Xlibris Blog Tour — Cruise service gives you the unique opportunity to feature you and your book in 15 blogs with up to one month of tour stops.
With this service you get:
- For two (2) weeks, your book cover, a short description, and your author bio with links to where your book can be purchased will be posted on 20 blogs along with a $25 Amazon gift certificate offer.
- A month's worth of tour stops, wherein you and your book will appear on 15 blogs. You get to interact with the blog visitors through author interviews, guest posts, and book reviews.
- A Personalised tour page that contains your book cover, summary, buying information, author bio, author photo, and links to your website and the blogs where your book will appear. This page will remain active for at least 12 months after the blog tour ends so that future potential readers can still discover your book.
- A Personalised tour banner that will be posted on the personalised tour page. The banner is for you to use as you wish (such as adding the image to e-mail signatures).
- Pre-tour publicity: A search engine optimised press release will be sent to distribution sites to announce your upcoming blog tour.
Heighten your marketing reach with these add-ons:
- Blog Tour — Additional 10 stops (£999.00)
Note: You can use an existing book video, audio clip, and/or book widget, to give your promotions more dimension at all your tour stops.
Note: While we do our best to match your book with relevant blogs, Xlibris cannot guarantee that your book will appear on specific or thematically related blogs. Blog stops are selected based on positive interest from the blog owners and are subject to their discretion.
Call us today at 0800 056 3182 or +44 20 3014 4095
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.