Developing a social media network is critical to establishing an ongoing communication channel with your audience. But when it comes to social media marketing, you might be asking, “Where do I start?” With a Social Media Coach by your side, you’ll learn the answer to that question and so much more.
The Social Media Coach service is a six-week campaign that pairs you with a dedicated publicist who will devote their time to helping you learn, understand, plan for and launch your own social media efforts. With guided weekly training sessions and a Social Media Plan in place, you’ll be able to establish and grow your social media presence.
Here’s a breakdown of what the Social Media Coach service has to offer:
- Social Media Publicist: Your social media publicist will work with you to make sure you can continue seeing results for months or years to come.
- Social Media Plan: Your publicist will develop a custom plan that includes content suggestions for your social media channels. This document will provide you with examples of the types of posts that will resonate with the audiences you specifically want to reach.
- Training Sessions: Each week, your publicist will provide a guided training session designed to help you grow more comfortable and familiar with various social media platforms, allowing you to build the skill set you need to succeed in the social media space.
- Reporting: Throughout your campaign, your publicist will provide you with a launch report a week after the campaign launches as well as weekly communication on their progress and campaign efforts and ensure your campaign is as successful as possible. Upon completion, you will receive a report summarizing the entire campaign.
Here are the social media networks your publicist will educate you on:
- Facebook – one of the most popular social media websites that allows users to reach their target audiences through a custom author/book fan page.
- Twitter – a social media microblogging service that allows registered members to broadcast short posts called “tweets” that are limited to 280 characters and engage with other like-minded users on trending topics and/or current events.
- WordPress – a blogging platform that provides key information on the author and book and allows authors to showcase their thoughts in essay and article form.
Being a part of the social media community is all about communication, engagement, value and trust. Now is your chance to work with an expert who will help you find your niche and unique voice among millions of active users.
Call us today at 0800 0148620
or +44 20 3695 6328
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.