Full Color Title Pitch Plus
Despite the rising popularity of online bookstores, the appeal of having books stocked in local brick-and-mortar bookshelves is still strong among many writers. But actually getting books, especially self-published ones, into physical stores is another story.
If you count yourself among these aspiring authors but the prospect of publishing your book and not getting a test copy into local bookstores/book retailers or libraries is what’s stopping you from making the transition from writer to author, then this package is the perfect fit.
See your book in print and give it the best chance of being picked up by bookstores/book retailers or libraries with our focused 90-day sales programs to the top stores across the country. You are even guaranteed a minimum of two bookstores/book retailers or libraries stocking a copy of the book throughout the pitch campaign.
The Title Pitch Plus service includes:
Image, text and design treatments:
- Customization of Cover and Interior
- Allotment of Author-Supplied Cover Images and Author Photo
- 50 Allotted Interior Graphics and Tables
- Cover Design Service - Basic
- 100 Business Cards
- 100 Bookmarks
- 100 Postcards
- 5 Posters
- A customized sales kit that will be used to pitch your book for three months to the Collection Development Departments and Acquisition Librarians of 25 public libraries nationwide (with a focus on your local area or state)
- A customized sales kit to be used in pitching your book to a total of 25 independent bookstores nationwide (with a focus on your local area or state) for three months
- A guarantee that at least 2 of the libraries will agree to test your book
- A guarantee that at least 2 of the bookstores/retailers will agree to test your book
- Listing on BookMad (under New Releases)
Click here to learn more about Title Pitch Plus.
Call us today at 1-888-795-4274
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this publishing package
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.