Discover the secrets that take a skilled small-sided soccer team to the championship
level. This book will give you the strategies and plays to take home a championship
trophy in small-sided soccer. Learn the philosophy, positioning, and mindset
necessary to win at all levels. You will want to keep this book in your soccer bag, and
refer to it again and again.
This book will allow you to discover:
Why • skills alone are not enough to guarantee success at three versus three
• The single most important aspect of a short sided soccer game.
• Trick plays and strategies that could win your team the championship
• The mindset necessary to win playoff games.
• Proper offensive and defensive positioning and execution.
• In bounds plays and strategies that protect the ball from the other team.
• The most important soccer skills necessary to play and win short sided
William Linkous has been a soccer player for over thirty-five years, and has played
at all levels of amateur soccer. Bill’s teams have won countless amateur soccer
championships. He played high school soccer in the Atlanta area, and played college
soccer for Roanoke College in Virginia. He played extensive three versus three soccer
during the time period from 1997 to 2011 in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South
Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Colorado. His teams won numerous local,
regional, and national events in those states. During the time period from 1999
to 2011, his teams won four national championships, took second place nationally
twice, took third place nationally twice, and fifth place nationally once.
This guide will put your team on the path to a championship in short sided soccer.
Start your team’s success today!