The most trustworthy guide to new books in Australia today, marrying reviewers to books with wondrous felicity.
—J. M. Coetzee, Nobel Prize for Literature Awardee
Established in 1961, Australian Book Review (ABR) is Australia's oldest and premier literary magazine. It is published 10 times a year and offers a variety of content such as reviews, essays, commentaries, and creative writing pieces to over 100,000 print and online readers since 2018.
The ABR is the perfect place for every book to be seen. When you advertise on the ABR, your book is put in front of subscribers of Australia's most respected and long-running literary magazine. Their equally prestigious website is a lighthouse on the internet for people all over the world who are in search of acclaimed Australian literature with over 26,000 hits per month.
Xlibris offers you the opportunity to showcase your book in the ABR magazine and website.
- Half-Page Ad in Australian Book Review
- Your ad will include the title and subtitle of your book, your name, an image of your book cover, and a 60-word description
- Optimised Newswire
- Google Search Marketing -100 Clicks
- Incorporation of QR Tag* leading to landing page of your choice
*A QR Tag is a grid of small and big black-and-white rectangles and squares with bigger black squares on its corners. It is similar to a bar code. This grid is capable of storing and transmitting loads of data to smartphones of interested customers and takes them right to the ad's website. The QR Tag is only available for the ABR Half- and Full-Page Ad.
How it Works
- Xlibris will design the advertisements included in your campaign based on template designs and send them to you for final approval.
- Once approved, your print advertisement will appear in the next available issue of the magazine.
Call us today at 1800 455 039 or +44-20-3014-4095
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.