Xlibris AU Bookstore
I want to download my e-book to my Nook. How do I do this?
- Click here.
- Once on the page, enter the promo code into the provided field. Click Redeem.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address on the "Register to Redeem" page. You may check the box provided if you would like to receive email updates. Once you've entered your information, click Register.
- You should receive a confirmation email that provides the link to download your e-book. You'll also see a link to rate and review the book, if you would like to do so.
- Once you click on the download link, you will be directed to a page titled “Choose Your E-book Version.” Choose the Epub file. Please note the location of the file on your desktop computer.
- At this point, your book is not in a file format that your Nook can open. Download Adobe Digital Editions. This will allow you to convert your e-book into a file type that your Nook can open.
- Once you have converted your book to a readable file, plug in your Nook and drag the file from your desktop computer onto your Nook.