PW Elite Plus
Publishers Weekly a weekly news magazine that’s known as the ‘bible of the book business’, can be your gateway to a market that includes some of the major publishers in the world. Tap into this valuable market and increase your book’s chances of catching their interest with the PW Elite Plus Package.
Your PW Elite Plus Package Includes:
- Half page print ad in the Publishers Weekly magazine
- Online banner ad campaign on PublishersWeekly.com with 30,000 impressions
- A leaderboard (600 x 140) banner ad on PW Daily e-newsletter.
- A listing in PW Select, a monthly supplement that covers indie authors and the self-publishing marketplace which includes author interviews, book announcements, news, book reviews, and more.
- 1 month placement in Booklife.com, Publishers Weekly’s website dedicated to indie authors. It features success stories, author profiles, and writing tips, as well as a streamlined way to submit books for review
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to PW Select magazine
- 1 free print copy of the Publishers Weekly issue in which your book’s PW Select listing appears
About Publishers Weekly
With more than 130 years in circulation, Publishers Weekly is the leading source of comprehensive international news and unique industry data. Its weekly print publication is targeted to publishers, librarians, booksellers, and literary agents. Its website, on the other hand, has up to 1 million readers.*
Note: Ads are subject to the publication’s own content and image guidelines.
Call us today at 0800 008 756 or +64 9801 1905
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.