Book Exhibit - International Show
Power Your Marketing Campaign With Exhibit Marketing
A trade show can really help your sales by hitting the right target audience. Xlibris’ Book Exhibition Marketing service now gives you the power to do so.
Choose from over 20 shows each year at which to display your book and unleash the full potential of your marketing campaign by establishing a physical presence. Combine your book exhibit with the Press Release Service and the Newswire to get maximum exposure for your work.
How It Works
- Xlibris will create an original and compelling press release that will command media attention and direct reader’s attention to your upcoming exhibit. The release will be broadcast to media outlets and to thousands of interested parties via the newswire.
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on its Dewey Decimal subject category at library shows, or based on where it lies alphabetically by publisher at international venues.
- Your book's entry in the exhibit catalogue includes the title, your name as the author (as well as illustrator and/or editor where applicable), year of publication, price, ISBN, a 25-word description (feel free to write your own, or our professional copywriters can do it for you), and citations of awards and/or honors received.
- You can choose between 3 design templates (1 , 2 , 3) for your full-page Black & White advertisement in the exhibitor catalogue, and make up to 3 rounds of text corrections to make sure it is perfect.
- Xlibris' information is also gathered and included in the catalogue as part of the publisher directory, where all pertinent contact and distribution information is included.
- This information is also available online, in a live, searchable database and archived for up to one year.
- Your book will be displayed along with other Xlibris titles in a prime position on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face out on the shelf.
- A sticker bearing a unique QR code will be placed on the lower left hand side of the cover of your book that will be displayed. Book fair attendees can then scan the code using the CBE Book Fair Buddy app to learn more about your book. Using the app, they can add your book to their to-be-read list, share that with friends, family, or on their social media pages, and even get connected to a variety of reseller sites where they can purchase your book.
- The official report and PDF of the exhibit catalogue can also be found online for up to one year after the event.
About The Combined Book Exhibit
The Combined Book Exhibit is one of the most widely recognised and highly respected names in the publishing community. Working hard for 85 years, CBE has earned a reputation based on an unconditional dedication to both the publishers it serves and the librarians and educators who depend upon it.
Choose Your Show
With a great selection of shows to choose from, Book Exhibition Marketing makes sense. Select the show(s) that you think will best serve your marketing plan and get the exposure that your book deserves.
Click here to view the Exhibit Schedule.
*Published dates are subject to change by the event organisers without prior notice. Please contact Xlibris to confirm dates for you.
*Please note that the Purchase Deadline will be two (2) weeks before your preferred show’s Registration Deadline.
Call us today at 0800 056 3182 or +44 20 3014 4095
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.