Publishers Weekly Plus
Reach out to major publishers, librarians, booksellers, literary agents, and movie and studio executives worldwide with Publishers Weekly. With your PW Starter Plus Package, you have the opportunity to tap your target market and expand your reach in the industry.
Your PW Starter Plus Package Includes:
- Single slot print ad in the Publishers Weekly magazine (1 out of 8 slots)
- Online banner ad campaign on PublishersWeekly.com with 10,000 impressions
- A listing in PW Select, a monthly supplement that covers indie authors and the self-publishing marketplace which includes author interviews, book announcements, news, book reviews, and more.
- 1 month placement in Booklife.com, Publishers Weekly’s website dedicated to indie authors. It features success stories, author profiles, and writing tips, as well as a streamlined way to submit books for review
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to PW Select magazine
- 1 free print copy of the Publishers Weekly issue in which your book’s PW Select listing appears
About Publishers Weekly
With more than 130 years in circulation, Publishers Weekly is the leading source of comprehensive international news and unique industry data. Its weekly print publication is targeted to publishers, librarians, booksellers, and literary agents. Its website, on the other hand, has up to 1 million readers.*
Want a bigger print ad spot and more online exposure for your book? Check out the PW Plus Advance and Elite options or contact your marketing consultant to learn more.
*As of 2017
Note: Ads are subject to the publication’s own content and image guidelines.
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.