Audiobook Platinum Plus - American Voice Talent
The increasing popularity of digital audio players and the fast-paced lifestyles of book lovers here and around the world have turned audiobooks from one of the industry’s smallest niches into one of the fastest-rising book formats today.
That’s why it’s no surprise that many traditionally published and self-published authors are moving to convert their works into audiobooks to fill in the demand for high-quality audiobooks for people on the go.
With your Audiobook Package, you’ll get a professionally narrated audio version of your book, plus the means to promote to this new and exciting market. Choose your package and get ready to promote your audiobook!
AUDIOBOOK PLATINUM PLUS
- Audiobook conversion (up to 10,000 words)
- Narration by a professional voice-over actor (either British, American, or Australian)
- Intro, beginning and end background music
- Availability of your audiobook through Overdrive, Audible.com, Amazon.com, and iTunes
- ISBN registration
- A 30- to 90-second audio sampler of your audiobook
- Your own digital copy of your audiobook
The default retail price set will be $9.99 minimum. Please take note that other distributors and resellers have the sole discretion to set the price of the audiobooks they sell.
Is your book more than 5,000 words?
We offer Audiobook Conversion for $0.15 per word.
Need your audiobook converted right away?
We can send you your audiobook in 30 days with our Rapid Release Audiobook service for an additional fee of $790. Please take note of the following conditions:
- Your manuscript should only have a maximum of 30,000 words.
- You need to approve the audiobook sample we will send you before we can get started on your audiobook. Your 30-day countdown will start from the day we receive your demo approval.
Call us today at 0800 008 756 or +64 9801 1905
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.