Here at Xlibris, the goal is to get your published book in your hands as efficiently as possible. But, if you just can’t wait to see your book and flip through its pages, then our Expedited Publishing service might just be for you. This service gives you the same high quality service and finished product—only faster.
Here’s what we’ll do: if you need your book published quickly, we’ll make sure to pairs you with a seasoned design team that can help you publish in as few as 45 days (for a standard paperback) from your complete submission.
Expedited Service Timelines
- Black and white paperback: As few as 45 days
- Black and white hardcover: As few as 60 days
- Colour paperback: As few as 75 days
Benefits of Expedited Service
- Creative control – You have a vision for your book and we can help you achieve it with guidance from a professional book design team and comprehensive publishing options.
- Speed – Placement at the top of the book design queue, innovative technology and an author-first process help us expedite the publishing of your book.
- Personal Service – Prescheduled calls and collaboration with your book design team hold tight to deadlines, develop a professional format and deliver your book as quickly as possible.
When speed to market matters, publish your book with the Expedited service.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my book be created from a template? No. You will have control over the entire design of the book. You will work with your publishing services associate and book designer to capture your creative vision.
- Are there any qualifications? Books containing indexing or footnotes are not eligible for the service. Books containing more than 25 images are subject to approval.
- What if I purchase Expedited Service with Data Entry, Cover Design, Illustrations or Line Editing services? The 45-day Service timeline will begin upon completion of these other services due to the time required for their fulfilment. Ask your publishing consultant for details.
Call us today at 0800 008 756 or +64 9801 1905
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.