Data Entry - Handwritten
$7.00 per Page
If you’re an author who enjoys writing by hand, you’ll soon find out that data entry is one of the most demanding phases in self-publishing. But with the Xlibris Data Entry - Handwritten Service, you can continue enjoying the creative process of writing your book by hand while leaving the taxing task of converting your manuscript into digital text to us.
Get the Xlibris Data Entry-Handwritten Service today and have your manuscript typed and saved into electronic format quickly and accurately.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit a copy of your manuscript to Xlibris for Data Entry. Please do not make any handwritten edits or mark the manuscript in any way. You will have the opportunity to make all edits after the Data Entry has been completed.
- Xlibris then performs the conversion from paper into a word processing file, reviews the material for data entry errors and does a spell check on entered data.
- Xlibris then sends you an electronic version of the book by e-mail, with the manuscript saved as an .RTF (Rich Text Format) file and instructions for reviewing the material.
- You carefully review the file against your original, and have the opportunity to make any final edits or changes to the book file.
- Return the final manuscript to us and we begin the self-publishing process and turn your manuscript into a published book.
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.