With its huge user database, Facebook is not only a popular social media site, but it’s also an online marketing tool used by many brands and marketers. Even Instagram, another social media website owned by Facebook, is a viable marketing platform that is used by many brands.
As a self-published author, you too can use Facebook and Instagram to promote your book. Get started with the Social Media Advertising Advanced package. Xlibris connects you with potential readers by advertising your book to Facebook users interested in your book genre or topic.
Here’s how it works:
- Xlibris designs a carousel ad, slideshow ad, and canvas ad for your book.
- As a self-published author, you too can use Facebook and Instagram to promote your book. Get started with the Social Media Advertising Advanced package. Xlibris connects you with potential readers by advertising your book to Facebook users interested in your book genre or topic.
- Xlibris creates a custom audience that specifically targets potential readers who might be interested in your book.
- Your ads will be shown at least 4 million times on Facebook and Instagram’s news feeds and on Facebook’s audience network of mobile apps. Note: Instagram ads appear on mobile only.
- Xlibris monitors and manages your ad campaign.
Note: Facebook retains the right to decline to show ads based on their own policies and practices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Facebook is the most popular social media platform, with 1.5 billion users worldwide visiting the site on a daily basis. In New Zealand, 73% of social media users spend most of their time on Facebook. Instagram comes second in popularity, with 35% user engagement.*.
*As of 2018
Call us today at 0800 008 756 or +64 9801 1905
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.