The rise of technology has paved the road for more and more ways of accessing content, including streaming radio through satellite and mobile devices. Xlibris New Zealand lets you take advantage of this advancement by getting on the radio through our Online Interview service. Let your voice be heard by telling others about your book on the air.
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview completed over the phone
- Your interview aired on one spot of the weekly radio station, AuthorVoices On Air – Australasia
- AuthorVoices On Air – Australasia airs Sundays at 3-4 AM Eastern (7-8 PM New Zealand time)
- Show is syndicated via iTunes, GooglePlay (TogiNet Radio), and Toginet.com, and the interview is digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- A digital copy of the radio interview for use in all of your marketing activities with unlimited rights to burn, distribute, play during speaking engagements, or post on your website, blog, e-mail or future promotions
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host J. Douglas Barker to cover topics
If you’ve never been interviewed on radio before, don’t worry. J. Douglas Barker will help ease your nerves through a pre-interview “warm-up” chat. Also, to ensure your comfort, you will have the option to decide what topics and questions will be included in the interview.
About the Host:
With a passion for “all things creative,” J. Douglas Barker is an accomplished actor, singer, and audio producer. He has over 35 years of studio excellence and can be heard worldwide through his current efforts as producer and talent for Toginet Radio Network. He also has voice actor credits in the CBS “Movie of the Week,” along with countless commercials and studio work for a variety of regional and national accounts (Disney Companies, Churches Chicken, United Technologies, and many others). J. Douglas is a longtime professional in broadcast consulting, public speaking, sales, and marketing, along with being a husband and father.
Call us today at 0800 008 756 or +64 9801 1905
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.