In Phony Fighter Pilot, Hugh E. Scott tells how he found a Bush biography posted on a State Department website that inflated the president’s National Guard jet experience by nearly four years. Because it looked like GOP campaign material meant to deceive voters in 2000, Scott told the Boston Globe and it ran the story on 02/28/04.
Using official USAF records, newspaper archives and authorized Bush family bios, Scott also exposes George W. as a cowardly and incompetent Commander-in-Chief who:
· Received an Air Force commission without any officer training.
· Quit flying F102s 30 months before the end of his sworn duty tour
· Grounded himself by failing to take a required annual flight physical.
· Went AWOL to work for the GOP.
· Boozed until age 40 instead of preparing for national leadership.
· Insulted women while drunk and drove cars the same way.
· Played dirty campaign tricks in 2000, lied about his missing Guard
year and tried to destroy the reputation of Senator John McCain.
A KC135 pilot during the Vietnam War, Scott is a retired Continental Airlines captain, novelist, cartoonist, registered Republican and ardent
Ronald Reagan fan. For sample chapters and Bush-bashing updates,
go online and visit www.PhonyFighterPilot.com.