In 1961 Charlie the Tuna made his first television appearance as the representative of the StarKist Tuna Company. I always felt sorry for poor old Charlie. No matter what he did to show that he had good taste, StarKist
would never choose Charlie. Their response was always the same. “Sorry Charlie, StarKIst wants tuna that tastes good, not tuna with good taste.”
So which tuna do you keep, and which do you throw back? I want to help you choose the right real estate agent and get the best real estate deal. I don’t want you to wind up with some Charlie who only has good taste, and risk having a bad real estate experience.
To make the choosing process easy yet effective, I’ve developed a simple question and answer format for:
• hiring the right agent who will work best for you
• developing an excellent working relationship
• having a rewarding real estate experience, and
• obtaining your best real estate deal
Be assured that even though the process is simple, the questions, answers, and explanations cut right to the quick, making it easy to weed out the Charlies and choose Agent Right.
Here’s how it works. The seller or buyer asks a question. An agent answers the question. Agent Right responds to that agent’s answer. In some instances, Agent Right might agree with what was said, and just offer additional advice for reducing your risk or getting a better deal. However, if the agent gives you erroneous advice or puts his or her interests above yours, Agent Right will blast the agent, set the record straight, and suggest what your response should be!
Agent Right’s responses are right on the money and easy to understand. You will be in total control of the interview. If the agent you’re interviewing is the right agent for you, you’ll see a strong similarity in his or her answers with those of Agent Right. On the other hand, if the agent is just some Charlie who does not have your best interests at heart, that will become apparent after a few questions and answers.
In addition to choosing the right agent who will do the best job for you, with Agent Right at your side you will::
• learn how to keep your agent fully motivated all the time
• receive many suggestions that will save you thousands of dollars
• remove the stress from the home buying or home selling process
• have access to the Finding Agent Right agent referral network
• have access to the Agent Right hot-line, if you need it!