David Hollis grew up and graduated high school in Louisiana where he was an avid hunter and fisherman in his youth. He graduated with a BA from the University of Mississippi, double majoring in History and Political Science that served as a Pre-Law Degrees. David started out in the professional world in retail store management, district manager, manager of sales operations, and lastly, as general manager of sales, Central Louisiana, for BellSouth Cellular Corporation. His management skills are as follows:
1. Observational skills, so feedback can be given on performance issues
2. Documentation skills so that feedback cannot be denied
3. Planning and goal setting skills
4. Research and implementation skills
5. Ability to motivate employees to a high degree of productivity and initiates the activity level without supervision.
All of these skills were entered into his project.