Data Entry - Handwritten
$5.00 per Page
Get a speedy and reliable way to help prepare your handwritten manuscript for the publishing phase with the Xlibris Data Entry - Handwritten service.
Data entry is one of the most time-consuming and labor-intensive phases of the self-publishing process because it requires converting your handwritten manuscript from its current form into digital text. With this service, your manuscript will be typed manually—quickly and accurately—and saved as a digital text file. From there, our professional book design staff takes over to transform your text into a book.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit a copy of your manuscript to Xlibris for Data Entry. Please do not make any handwritten edits or mark the manuscript in any way. You will have the opportunity to make all edits after the Data Entry has been completed.
- Xlibris then performs the conversion from paper into a word processing file, reviews the material for data entry errors and does a spell check on entered data.
- Xlibris then sends you an electronic version of the book by e-mail, with the manuscript saved as an .RTF (Rich Text Format) file and instructions for reviewing the material.
- You carefully review the file against your original, and have the opportunity to make any final edits or changes to the book file.
- Return the final manuscript to us and we begin the self-publishing process and turn your manuscript into a published book.
Call us today at 844-714-8691
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.