Review Duo Plus
Get more of your Xlibris book review service with the Review Duo Plus!
The Review Duo Plus offers all the features of the Review Duo plus an additional service to help widen your marketing exposure! With this service, your book will be professionally reviewed by:
- Pacific Book Review (PBR) - A book reviewer that has earned the trust of many publishers, authors, literary agents, and the media. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned author, you will receive an unbiased assessment of your book from authorities in your respective literary genre. Your work will get the chance to be a featured book of the month or one of the top 5 reviews on PBR’s homepage. It is also automatically an entrant to the Pacific Book Awards. Founded in 2005, Pacific Book Awards accepts literary works of various genres and recognizes a book’s aesthetic appeal both in cover design and content.
- The US Review of Books (USRB) - A contemporary website that reviews both traditional and self-published books. Aside from a review, your book will also be displayed on the Featured Book Reviews section on the USRB homepage and will be submitted as an entry to the Eric Hoffer Award. Established in 2005, the annual event recognizes “writing of significant merit,” “salient writing,” and “independent spirit of small publishers” as a tribute to American philosopher Eric Hoffer. Winners are featured on the USRB website and published in Best New Writing, an annual anthology of fiction and creative nonfiction.
The Review Duo Plus service also includes an Online Radio Interview, a 10–15 minute radio talk about you and your book. Your interview will then be available for download on iTunes.
The Review Duo Plus service includes:
- PBR Book Review
- USRB Book Review
- 10 to 15-minute Online Radio Interview
- Automatic entry to the Eric Hoffer Award
- Automatic entry to the Pacific Book Awards
- Reviews placement on BookMad magazine
- Free copy revision option to include the blurb of the review on the cover
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.