As a reader, you might already know the allure of book sales and bargain bookstores. There’s nothing like coming across a great book at a discounted price—whether it’s a bestseller or a new yet intriguing title.
So why not attract potential readers for your book in the same way? Tap into the excitement that comes with bargains through our E-book Promotion service.
Here’s how it works: We will mark down the retail price of your Kindle book to 99ȼ on Amazon for a set period. And to get the word out about this special deal, we will advertise your book through banner ads on these two popular online platforms:
- BookBub, a daily email blast that champions ebook discovery, notifying 62.4 million subscribers* about deals on handpicked recommendations as well as updates from their favorite authors; and
- Facebook, the most popular social media platform, with 1.5 billion users worldwide visiting the site on a daily basis.*
The E-book Promo Venture – 60 days service includes:
- Limited-time price change of your Kindle book to 99ȼ
- Placement of your book ad on BookBub’s daily email blasts for 60 days. See sample here
- Your e-book promo, along with seven others in the same genre category, will be advertised on Facebook for 60 days. See sample here
Make your Kindle book more attractive to potential readers.
*As of 2018
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.