Review Duo Plus
Get more of your Xlibris book review service with the Review Duo Plus!
The Review Duo Plus offers all the features of the Review Duo, plus an online interview to add to your promotions. With this service, your book will get unbiased assessment and reviews by:
- Pacific Book Review (PBR) - Founded in 2005, Pacific Book Awards accepts literary works of various genres and recognizes a book’s aesthetic appeal both in cover design and content. Trusted by many publishers, authors, literary agents, and the media, PBR gives an unbiased assessment for both novice and seasoned authors. Your work will have the chance to be a featured book of the month or one of the top 5 reviews on PBR’s homepage. It will also be automatically entered into the Pacific Book Awards.
- The US Review of Books (USRB) – This is a contemporary website that reviews both traditional and self-published books. Aside from a review, your book will also be displayed on the Featured Book Reviews section on the USRB homepage for one month. It will also be submitted as an entry to the Eric Hoffer Award. Winners will be featured on the USRB website and published in Best New Writing, an annual anthology of fiction and creative nonfiction.
This service also includes an Online Radio Interview, a 10–15 minute radio talk about you and your book. Your interview will then be available for download on iTunes.
The Review Duo Plus service includes:
- A PBR Book Review
- A USRB Book Review
- A 10- to 15-minute Online Radio Interview
- Automatic entry to the Eric Hoffer Award
- Automatic entry to the Pacific Book Awards
- Reviews placement on BookMad magazine
- Free cover revision option to include the blurb of the reviews on your book cover
Call us today at 0800 0148620
or +44 20 3695 6328
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.