Black & White Title Pitch
Despite the rising popularity of online bookstores, the appeal of having books stocked in local physical bookshelves—like those in public libraries—is still strong among many writers. But actually getting books, especially self-published ones, into physical stores is another story.
If you count yourself among these aspiring authors but the prospect of publishing your book and not getting a test copy into library bookshelves is what’s stopping you from making the transition from writer to author, then this package is the perfect fit.
See your book in print and give it the best chance of being picked up by local libraries with our focused 90-day sales programs to the top libraries across the country.
The Title Pitch service includes:
Design and image features:
- Customization of Cover and Interior
- Consultation with Cover and Interior Designer
- Allotment of Author-Supplied Cover Images and Author Photo
- 25 Allotted Interior Graphics and Tables
- Cover Design Service - Basic
- 50 Business Cards
- 50 Bookmarks
- 50 Postcards
- A customized sales kit that will be used to pitch your book for three months to the Collection Development Departments and Acquisition Librarians of 25 public libraries nationwide (with a focus on your local area or state)
- A guarantee that at least 2 of the libraries will agree to test your book
Click here to learn more about Title Pitch.
Call us today at 844-714-8691
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this publishing package
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.